At Least 18 Years Old
Background Check & Drivers License
IPhone or Android
- Postmates allows you to make money by delivering food to customers.
- Set your hours, receive orders on your smartphone, head to a local restaurant and pick up food to deliver to Postmates customers.
- Drivers can make up to $18 an hour in Boston. The average pay per hour is $12.
- To get started, drivers must complete an online application and pass a background check.
- Don’t have a car? No worries! Postmates can also deliver on a bicycle.
- Boston has hundreds of restaurants that deliver through Postmates.
What Earnings Do Postmates Drivers Make in Boston?
Up to $18 an hour
Postmates drivers can make up to $18 an hour in Boston. This is only an earnings estimate.
Is Postmates hiring in Boston?
Postmates is hiring new drivers in Boston. Drivers can deliver with any type of vehicle or bicycle.
How to Sign Up For Postmates In Boston
You can apply for Postmates on their website. The sign up process requires that you enter some info such as name, date of birth and drivers license number.
The background check will then usually take a few days (sometimes faster).
You will then receive a welcome kit with a Postmates heat bag and prepaid card. It’s possible to start taking orders before you receive the welcome kit.
Good during school
I make some extra cash when I’m not studying. Enjoying the gig overall the tips can be good sometimes
How to Get Started: Postmate Delivery Driver in Boston
Work in the gig economy and schedule your own hours as a Postmates delivery driver in Boston. Use the app to go online and receive orders that you will pick up from local restaurants and deliver to customers.
Take pride in knowing you are helping people by delivering their food to them. Your customers will include elderly, professionals, students, retirees and more!
Work when you want, and do something that you enjoy doing – driving.
Postmates is a good alternative to rideshare because there are fewer vehicle requirements (almost any car works) and you can help people without directly interacting with them in your car.