Be at least 18 years old
Pass a free, online background check
Lift 100 pounds
What do I Need to Know About Bellhops?
Bellhops allows you to make money by moving furniture
You'll help customers move homes by:
a) padding and wrapping their furniture
b) loading their belongings onto a truck
c) unloading their belongings at the new home
- Make Great Money- Make up to $21 per hour, including tips and bonuses. Get paid every week
- Build Your Own Schedule- Choose a work schedule that fits with your life, change it every week if you prefer!
- Boost Your Career- Develop real-world service and problem-solving skills without being stuck behind a desk
What Earnings Does Bellhops Pay in Las Vegas?
$21 an hour
Bellhops movers can make up to $21 an hour moving furniture.
How to Sign Up For Bellhops In Las Vegas
You can apply for Bellhops on their website. The sign up process requires that you enter some info in the application.
Applicants will also answer a quick video question detailing their customer service experience, how they've gone above and beyond for a customer, and why they want to become a Bellhop.
You then must clear a background check before you can start!
What About the Application Process?
It usually takes less than an hour to apply for Bellhops (must have all necessary documents prepared).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
How to Get Started: Bellhops Mover in Las Vegas
Work in the gig economy and schedule your own hours as a Bellhops mover in Las Vegas!
Take pride in knowing you are helping people during very stressful moves. Customers value and appreciate this type of work because often they would not be able to complete the move alone!
- Enter your schedule in the Bellhops app and get matched with people who need help moving
- Arrive on time, meet your team, and carry out the move
- Keep working, keep getting paid weekly
- Strong performance is rewarded with more moves, as well as leadership opportunities that come with higher pay
Leave a Review: